Bandcamp Scrobbler is a Music Discovery Tool Built on Bandcamp and Last.fm…
Bandcamp Scrobbler provides new ways for discovering new music. Tapping into Bandcamp's catalog of streamable albums and Last.fm's extensive database of listening habits, Bandcamp Scrobbler lets you stream albums in their entirety, points you to similar albums, and for those of you who connect to their Last.fm accounts shows personalized recommendations, scrobbles your listens, and submits your "loved tracks."
- provides musicians a web store through
which to sell music directly to their fans. Fans can stream
albums in their entirety before purchasing or downloading albums in
an variety of available formats, for free or at a price set by the artist.
Bandcamp hosts an impressive roster of independent musicians, marking a shift in the record industry away from labels.
- collects listening statistics from its users
which are then used to generate everything from personal recommendations and listening charts to
similar artist recommendations and everything in between.
Last.fm also offers a pay-subscription streaming internet radio service powered by its recommendation engine.
- is the act of submitting listening data to Last.fm.
Typically plugins are available to enable scrobbling from desktop applications (such as iTunes, WinAMP, Foobar2000, etc.)
Many websites with music streaming features (such as this one, HypeMachine, Gogoyoko, and others) also scrobble.
Most recently scrobbled albums:
- HATER OF THE YEAR by Silky Johnson
- Brush Your Teeth, Again ;) by Dads
- Transamerica Pyramid Single by The Corner Laughers
- The Parts That Showed by Viking Moses
- Os Reís Porque sois Jóvenes by Tachenko
- Pull us Apart by Spring Offensive
- Class Of 90's (Instrumentals) by Kixnare
- The Menu by Che
- Deus Ex Machina by Ivan Ives
- Custom MicroKORG "vintage/retro" Patch Library Demonstration by Just Another Snake Cult
- The Arrested Cats by Sledding With Tigers
- Sledding With Tigers/KIDS. Split by Sledding With Tigers
- Rare and Unreleased by Curve
- Emibound by James Roach
- "Forbidden" Sheet Music by Rob Costlow
- to the Few and Far Between by Jason Clackley and the Exquisites
- Santa Nalga by MENEO
- before 2005 by KbN
- Nicholas Stutsman/Slurred Terms Split by Nick Stutsman
- Music from the head by Emperor
- I Don't Wanna Fuck With Another Dude's Snacks (Single) by Dads
- The Essential John Denver EP (2nd Pressing) by Dads
- Brush Your Teeth ;) by Dads
- Fakes - EP by Bangs
- Live 1979 by The Beat
- Takers & Leavers - EP by Kithkin
- Dead of Sleep by Crucified
- Volume 1: Jazz Blend by Shag
Browse Bands: All Bands | Featured | Weekly Charts
New feature updates:
March 7, 2012Bandcamp has forced me to take down the small about of advertising around the site that was paying the hosting bill. Our host offers a service where people can donate and all the money goes directly towards the hosting bill. If you appreciate what this site offers, this is a great way to show your apprecation. Thanks.
January 26, 2012A number of bug fixes. Things should work better now. December 25, 2011Added personalized Last.fm recommendations. December 24, 2011Added "Love track" feature. December 4, 2011Smarter Last.fm recommendations.