Bandcamp Scrobbler is a Music Discovery Tool Built on Bandcamp and Last.fm…
Bandcamp Scrobbler provides new ways for discovering new music. Tapping into Bandcamp's catalog of streamable music and Last.fm's extensive database of listening habits, Bandcamp Scrobbler lets you stream albums in their entirety, points you to similar albums, and for those of you who connect to their Last.fm accounts shows personalized recommendations, scrobbles your listens, and submits your "loved tracks."
- provides musicians a web store through
which to sell music directly to their fans. Fans can stream
albums in their entirety before purchasing or downloading albums in
an variety of available formats, for free or at a price set by the artist.
Bandcamp hosts an impressive roster of independent musicians, marking a shift in the record industry away from labels.
- collects listening statistics from its users
which are then used to generate everything from personal recommendations and listening charts to
similar artist recommendations and everything in between.
Last.fm also offers a pay-subscription streaming internet radio service powered by its recommendation engine.
- is the act of submitting listening data to Last.fm.
Typically plugins are available to enable scrobbling from desktop applications (such as iTunes, WinAMP, Foobar2000, etc.)
Many websites with music streaming features (such as this one, HypeMachine, Gogoyoko, and others) also scrobble.
Most recently scrobbled albums:
- Cliff by Kumon Plaza
- BLACK HOLE, HI FIVE by C V L T S
- Atlas Moth by Akryllic Love
- The Very Worst OR Crappiness Cancelled! by Akryllic Love
- PIANOSCOPE by Alexandra Streliski
- Archives 1: Remixes by Exsonvaldes
- Zodiak:: Aries by Myke Forte
- Èr Navèth by Ad'arrOn
- Choices by The Business
- LT019 by S U R V I V E
- Fonoteka 5 (Remixed) by Estrada Nagrania
- Deus Ex Machina by Ivan Ives
- The Tingly Circus (2007) by Lady Lamb the Beekeeper
- Winter Mixtape by Allison Weiss
- Brun & Blond (demo EP) by ULIGE NUMRE
- Late Knights & Early Mournings by Satyricon
- Last Train to Lhasa by Banco De Gaia
- North South Pt. I by Absofacto
- All the Songs by Absofacto
- TELNET EROTIKA by VEKTROID
- Beauty Becomes The Enemy Of The Future by Antonymes
- Like Rumours Of Hushed Thunder by Antonymes
- Cassis Orange EP by Cassis Orange
- The Waterfront Tape Cassette by Oyster Boy
- Emibound by James Roach
- February Album Writing Month by The Contortionist
- Samples for Handsome Animals (2008) by Lady Lamb the Beekeeper
- The Missing Years by John Prine
Browse Bands: All Bands | Featured | Weekly Charts
New feature updates:
March 7, 2012Bandcamp has forced me to take down the small about of advertising around the site that was paying the hosting bill. Our host offers a service where people can donate and all the money goes directly towards the hosting bill. If you appreciate what this site offers, this is a great way to show your apprecation. Thanks.
January 26, 2012A number of bug fixes. Things should work better now. December 25, 2011Added personalized Last.fm recommendations. December 24, 2011Added "Love track" feature. December 4, 2011Smarter Last.fm recommendations.