Play Pause by Raq
- Tumblin' Down Raq .mp3 (5:53) Live Vol. 1
- Donkey Show Raq .mp3 (9:51) Live Vol. 1
- Bob's Your Uncle Raq .mp3 (3:43) Live Vol. 1
- Hannah Can> Raq .mp3 (8:35) Live Vol. 1
- Crazy Tonie Raq .mp3 (6:04) Live Vol. 1
- Stuck In A Hole> Raq .mp3 (4:03) Live Vol. 1
- Rattlesnake> Raq .mp3 (5:41) Live Vol. 1
- Stuck In A Hole Raq .mp3 (5:35) Live Vol. 1
- Clamslide Raq .mp3 (5:21) Live Vol. 1
- Reason Raq .mp3 (8:50) Live Vol. 1
- Push The Lil Daisies> Raq .mp3 (5:22) Live Vol. 1
- Walkin' in Circles Raq .mp3 (7:41) Live Vol. 1
- Carbohydrates Are The Enemy Raq .mp3 (12:40) Live Vol. 1
- Beauregard Raq .mp3 (7:08) Live Vol. 1
- Comin' Home Raq .mp3 (3:28) Live Vol. 1
- Hot Wired Raq .mp3 (8:24) Live Vol. 1
More Albums from Raq
Buy Album: From Bandcamp
Based in Burlington, Vermont, and self-described as high performance rock and roll, RAQ has seen its fair share of obstacles since it's inception. Instead of allowing those to hinder their determination to succeed in this business we call "music", they have used those obstacles as lyrical ammunition giving this band their unique sound featuring complex song structures coupled with quirky yet accessible lyrics and a healthy dose of full-band improvisation.
Each live performance is a free form, unplanned adventure, using the composed songs as a launching pad to take the band and their fans into uncharted musical territory.
Chris Michetti's intricate guitar playing yields a cascading stream of notes, while Todd Stoops provides uncompromising rhythm and texture on keys, Jay Burwick holds the low end down with his rock solid bass grooves, and Greg Stukey, the back bone of the rhythm section, plays with an almost scientific precision.
RAQ's high level of technical skill, well-written songs, and a seemingly telepathic connection between each other, sensationalizes the indescribable magic that sets them apart from the rest.